Our study of social media usage amongst FTSE 100 companies continues to attract readers.
Yesterday it was covered by SinoTech Media, one of China’s largest digital marketing agencies in a blog post reviewing the surging mainstream interest in social media.
Here’s what they had to say:
“Real Fresh TV has been conducting a study of social media usage amongst FTSE 100 companies in the UK. The website has some interesting information about the largest UK companies and their adoption of social media. I will continue to review and give commentary once the findings become clearer.”– SinoTech Media
And I’ll continue to post in-depth analysis here!
Someone trying to sign up to Sprint’s network had a bad experience and promptly blogged about it. The twist in the tale is in the comments at the end of the article. To be fair, it’s amazing how quickly Sprint reacted.
For those that remain sceptical on the business value of social media, here’s an illuminating article that explains today’s rapid adoption of social media using the organisational change models familiar to business.
Look out for next week’s announcement about our forthcoming Social Media Starter Course.
Here’s a quick poll in anticipation.
Image Credit: Nomensa
- A study of FTSE 100 Companies and Social Media Usage
- Preliminary Results: Social Media Usage Amongst FTSE 100 Companies – Most Preferred Social Media and Multimedia Platforms
- Introduction To Study On Social Media Usage Amongst FTSE 100 Companies
- Social Media Usage in the FTSE 100: Company Profile – Alliance Trust
- 2009: The Year Social Media Becomes Big Business in the UK